Dates and Deadlines
Applicants who want to be considered for all sources of funding from CEE should submit their complete application by:
September 1 for Spring terms
January 1 for Fall terms
You must submit your complete application by the following dates:
- October 1 for International Applicants
- November 1 for Domestic applicants, international applicants who are currently attending a university in the U.S., and online program applicants
- February 15 for International Applicants
- May 15 for Domestic applicants, international applicants who are currently attending a university in the U.S., and online program applicants
After you submit your graduate application, you will receive an email confirming that Civil and Environmental Engineering has received your application. You will be asked to complete a supplemental form that will capture additional information about your specific interests in the CEE graduate program. A link to the form will be provided in the email confirmation. This same link can also be used to check your application status.
Admission decisions are made and reported to the applicant during the following dates:
- Spring semesters: between September 15 - November 1
- Fall semesters: between February 15 - May 1
Due to the large number of applications we receive each year, it is difficult for us to respond to routine requests to check the status of your application. We will contact you by email as soon as an admission decision is available. Admission decisions will not be given by telephone.
If the contact information on your application changes, please send an email message to Mickey Peyton, firstname.lastname@example.org, CEE Graduate Admissions Coordinator.
If you have questions regarding your admission decision, please contact our Director of Graduate Study. Requests to appeal the admission decision will be reviewed on a case by case basis.